Resistance training course
Resistance exercises are among the exercises that aim to increase physical fitness, as they train your body muscles to resist any force they encounter through muscle tissue contractions, they increase strength, mass and endurance, and they are very important exercises for women and can be practiced safely during pregnancy.
Target group :
Physical education students and graduates
Interested in working in the health club field?
Interested in working in the field of training and fitness GYM
Training topics to be studied (themes)
Physiological effects of resistance training
Genetics and its relationship to resistance training
The physiology of resistance training for women
Resistance training for children according to each age
Resistance training for the elderly
The training unit in detail (general warm-up-special-calming-breathing-range of motion)
How to professionally design a resistance training program to build strength, muscle mass and endurance
Designing a resistance training program according to the muscular direction
Modern methods of resistance training
The duration of the course is 3 training days with 9 hours
The number of continuing education hours is 9 hours
The trainee will receive a certificate accredited by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
At the end of the resistance training session you will be able to:
You will be able to tailor resistance training for children to each age group فئة
You will be able to design resistance training exercises for seniors
You will be able to tailor your resistance training to the hormonal changes of women
You will be able to design a resistance training program according to the muscular direction
You will be able to design a resistance training program according to the training goal
You will be able to measure the intensity of training and determine the appropriate weight according to the training goal
You will be able to apply resistance exercises to get a strong and athletic body
The study is conducted by the distance training system via the Internet, and the lectures are interactive using the latest virtual classroom systems to implement a direct and fully interactive training process between the lecturers and the trainees, and those lectures are also recorded throughout the duration of the study in the training program so that the trainees can re-watch them later after the end of the lectures
Why join the ACSM-accredited resistance training course offered by Fitness Pioneers Academy?
• Because the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) uses the highest standards in its programming and courses under the name of the gold standard
• Because ACSM is considered one of the strongest sports certificates in the world, and it is the oldest training body that was established in 1954 AD, and it offers continuing education hours.
• The Fitness Pioneers Academy is also distinguished by providing professional training content that combines scientific theories and practical application
• Distinguished training methods based on knowledge of the needs of the Arab market and using interactive workshops, video presentations and presentations.
• Fitness Pioneers Academy is keen to present the scientific material in Arabic while preserving the scientific terminology in English and the test in Arabic
• Fitness Pioneers Academy is keen to provide a set of materials that facilitate the process of transferring experiences and knowledge to the practical practice of job duties.
The training materials used by fitness pioneers vary between:
• Books and publications that help you gain a deeper understanding of the training program material
• Professional Power Point Presentations
• Designing the program according to the needs of the market in the clubs
Captain Ehab Abu Ela
Certified Sports Training Lecturer, Author and International Trainer