Personal trainer course, December 2023
Personal training is the most developed profession in the current era, as personal training is in a state of continuous growth and progress and there is a range of potential career opportunities for individuals interested in becoming trainers.
"We believe in Fitness Pioneers Academy"
With the importance of the personal training profession and its important role in society and the sports and health sector, we strive to qualify internationally and locally accredited, highly qualified trainers who have the ability to create effective and safe training programs for healthy individuals and groups, or those who are medically permitted to exercise. Therefore, the educational curriculum was designed according to international standards and was approved by the American National Council for Strength and Fitness (NCSF). Highly qualified lecturers were selected academically and practically, who are able to deliver information in an easy and accessible way to reach the desired goals.
All because we at Pioneers Fitness believe that
Passion for learning...the secret of success
Personal Trainer Vision:
Design, teach and implement exercise programs for individuals and evaluate exercise programs and physical activities for individuals by collecting and analyzing their information to ensure that the individual programs are effective as well as helping to change behavior and achieve goals.
Objective of the program:
Qualifying a personal trainer in health clubs - gyms. Participants in this training program acquire all the administrative and technical skills necessary for success in this field, such as the concepts of sports training, load planning, and kinetic analysis in the sports field and how to deal with them. The study takes place online through the Internet through interactive lectures through... Virtual classroom system and my attendance at the club through practical lectures
• Students and graduates of physical education
• Those interested in working in the field of health clubs
• Those interested in working in the field of training and fitness (GYM).
Training topics to be studied:
Chapter One: Functional Anatomy
• Movement levels
• The skeleton
• Circulatory system
• Principle of kinematics and levers
• Proper posture and spinal curvature
Chapter Two: Physiology of Fitness
• Energy production systems
• Blood circulation
• Respiratory system
• The nervous and endocrine systems
• Aerobic and anaerobic thresholds
• Discontinuation of training
Chapter Three: Physical Fitness
• Performance-related components of physical fitness
• Health-related components of physical fitness
• Physical activity prescription
• Physical patterns
Chapter Four: Nutrition and lifestyle
• Fatty acids
• Methods for determining calories and daily needs
• Energy expenditure during rest and effort
• The most important diet programs
Chapter Five: Health and safety factors
• Public health and sports
• Security and safety factors in physical training
• Internal and external incentives for goals
• Islamic culture and values
• Fasting and its effect on exercise
Chapter Six: Evaluation of health and physical condition
• Evaluation of health status
• Evaluation of physical condition
• Physiological, physical and physical measurements
• Warm up
• Evaluation of postural deformities
• Reference and scientific tests
Chapter Seven: Designing fitness programs
• Principles of sports training
• Cardio exercise systems
• Resistance exercise systems
• Vital variables for the training program
• Designing training programs
Chapter Eight: Designing resistance training programs
• Resistance exercise systems
• Physiology of resistance exercises
• Designing resistance training programs
• Resistance training for children, women and the elderly
• The training unit on resistance training
Chapter Nine: Communication and shopping skills
• The importance and concept of effective communication
• Means and objectives of communication
• Basic communication skills
• Shopping skills
• Personal trainer marketing
Course dates and hours
It starts on 12/18/2023 AD. The duration of the course is 80 hours of training, 48 hours of theoretical training online, 12 hours of practical training online, 20 hours of practical training in the club, in addition to a registered practical presence.
Lecturers were selected with the highest level of scientific competence and professional experience, professors from specialized universities and field professionals
Professor Dr. Ziad Issa Zayed,
- Professor of Physiology of Physical Effort and Fitness, accredited international lecturer for several international bodies.
- Dr. Osama Mahran
- obesity and weight management specialist and certified international lecturer in sports nutrition
- Captain/ Ihab Abu Al-Ela
- lecturer, author and international trainer certified in sports training, one of the authors of the book Resistance Training for the Professional Trainer ACSM-NCSF-ISSA-ACE-EUROP ACYIVE-SAUDI REPS
- Captain Amir Eid
- Master of Strength and Conditioning at the University of Miami, certified international lecturer in sports training
- Captain/Nima Abdel Razek
- a certified international trainer ((CPT-CES-Tai Chi-Bosu-Bootcamp)) a certified international lecturer in sports training.
- Captain Abeer Muhammad
- physical education teacher, sports nutritionist, and personal trainer certified by the European Union
- Captain/ Nervin Al-Ashram
- certified trainer - sports lecturer
The trainee obtains a level 4 personal trainer certificate accredited by the US National Council for Strength and Fitness (NCSF).
What distinguishes the personal trainer course?
With Pioneers Fitness Academy?
This is our motto at Personal Trainer Course
When you take the personal trainer course, we will establish you through a specially prepared course under the name of the personal trainer foundation course, which aims to prepare you for the personal trainer course by presenting some basic concepts about the personal training profession and by answering all the questions and inquiries that are on your mind. About this field
After completing the foundation stage and after you become a certified trainer, we will refine your skills and teach you the latest modern methods in marketing and self-development, which you can use to enter the field of training strongly and in a professional manner that distinguishes you from other trainers, through the self-development and marketing course for the successful personal trainer.
After completing the personal trainer course, you will also receive a free additional development course entitled A practical application for measuring InBody, which aims to develop you as a trainer and help you understand and read one of the most famous analyzes that are used in sports clubs.
At the end of the personal trainer course you will be able to:
• Design exercise programs that suit the client’s needs and abilities in a professional manner
• Establish short-term, medium-term and long-term goals to ensure the effectiveness of exercise programs and agree them with the client
• Knowing the role of nutrition in achieving the client’s goal, knowing food sources and how to calculate calories
• Assessing health status and fitness level and collecting and analyzing individuals’ information
• Providing distinguished customer service through communication skills and communicating with the customer
• Work within the standards of level four and become familiar with the professional standards and restrictions for this level
• Learn the physiology of sports training in addition to how to prepare physically and training principles
Training method at Pioneers Fitness Academy
The study is conducted via a distance training system via the Internet, and the lectures are interactive using the latest virtual classroom systems to implement a direct and fully interactive training process between the lecturer and the trainees. These lectures are also recorded throughout the duration of study in the training program so that the trainees can re-watch them later after the end of the lecture. Attendance at the club is for the practical side
Why join the NCSF Certified Personal Trainer program offered by Sports Fitness Pioneers Academy?
• Fitness Pioneers Academy is distinguished by providing professional training content that combines scientific theories and practical application
• Distinctive training methods based on knowledge of the needs of the Arab market and using interactive workshops, video presentations and presentations.
• Fitness Pioneers Academy is keen to present the scientific material in Arabic while preserving scientific terminology in English and the test in Arabic
• Fitness Pioneers Academy is keen to provide the practical aspect within the club due to the importance of the practical aspect in developing the trainer in an interactive manner and preparing him for the work environment.
• Fitness Pioneers Academy is keen to provide a set of materials that facilitate the process of transferring experience and knowledge to the practical practice of job tasks.
The training materials used by fitness pioneers vary between:
• Books and publications that help you gain a deeper understanding of the training program material
• Professional Power Point presentations
• Design the program according to the market needs of the clubs